Saturday 20 March 2021

RISING IN LOVE

RISING IN LOVE      -kohinoor

I love the way you laugh away my intransigence
I love the way you smile when I behave like a rambunctious child
I love the fact when you carry the dichotomy in our ideas at ease

You are always inquisitive about little things that usually passed unnoticed, my conspiracy theorist,
And most of all I love the magic in your being that healed my deep wounds which no longer exist.


KOHINOOR- In a world full of barbies, I am a wild Gypsy with a pinch of Swag


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The magic is yours, and it touches you as it bounces off the beholder.

    You can't see it with your own eyes. You need the eyes of a beholder!

    😊🌹

    ReplyDelete

Dhanam moolam idam jagat is a sanskrit proverb meaning the whole world revolves around money. No war can be fought on empty stomach.