Sunday 26 June 2022

JUNIOR !!!!


I have often come across Advocates who call themselves as Juniors of some Advocates. 

I personally believe that employing the terminology "Junior" we tend to hinder various opportunities that might be coming our way. 

Although, I don't intend to mean that one must not respect experience and seniority, but calling oneself a Junior Advocate is something I personally don't believe in. I am either someone's "Associate" or "Colleague" and this in my humble opinion is the opinion an Advocate must reflect with all the humility and willingness to learn.

Ram Jethmalani would frown upon fellow lawyers addressing him as "Sir" and if it's coming from someone like Ram, we must understand its paramountcy.

-Kohinoor

#lawyers #advocates #litigationlawyer #litigation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dhanam moolam idam jagat is a sanskrit proverb meaning the whole world revolves around money. No war can be fought on empty stomach.