Saturday 27 November 2021

Do Gifts Really Matter?

Well, that is indeed a positive thing! I think I'm qualified to answer this question because I recently celebrated my birthday. 

Gifts are extremely important to me, and I make sure to have plenty of them on hand for any celebration, but it's especially true of my birthday. Gifting doesn't necessitate squandering time and money on unnecessary purchases. Giving a gift is a small gesture that shows that you care about the people in your life.

When I receive a gift, I feel like a princess. Sometimes it is necessary to make someone feel special by giving them something of your own choice or perhaps something that brings a wide smile to their face. If not a flower or a leaf, then perhaps a small toy or even a tight hug will do. It's just a game of expressing your care for them 

and I guarantee that the recipient will not only feel special but will miss your love every time they make a wish because of this royal treatment.

You don't need to be a millionaire to have a special place in someone's heart, but you do need to make small efforts to make them feel that way.

With your tiniest effort, show how much you care about your loved ones.

Kohinoor

4 comments:

Dhanam moolam idam jagat is a sanskrit proverb meaning the whole world revolves around money. No war can be fought on empty stomach.